Dash | Follow
Hello Kitty

LANGUAGE PROJECT 2013 : CURRYPUFFGIRLSS ♥♥♥


Menu

stuff VVIP Back


Older





Linkies
MADAM ALIN
FYRARAHH
AMBAREKURIKURI
SYSTEMCORE
BADSTREETBOY
BANANA PHONE
ORANG LAMO


IF I WERE A BOY - ENTRY 8 (INDIVIDUAL)

  Can not imagine if I was born as a man. If I were a man definitely a fun gift as well as a woman. If I'm a man my character must be totally different from what I am now. 

  The way I'm talking, walking and what I am wearing are also different. I can do all the things that certain woman can not do such as carry heavy things, do some challenging activities. I can spend my weekend with playing football and doing many kinds of things that man always do.

  A man is one of the strength in family because they were catogarized as a leader in a family. I have to take care of my family, give them a protection, working hard for them to earn money for their pleasure. Just give the best for them as long as I'm alive because they are my lives.

  Talking about a partner all men must be excited because they really like this kind of things because they can find their own types of girls that they want married for when the times has come. For me I want to find a girl that can respect my parents as how they can respect their own parents. Never being rude because I'm pretty sure all men dislike the girls those whose being rude to their own parents who were raise them to be a human being till they growing up.

  I would loves with all my heart the people that was so meaningful in my life. Make them proud of me because I wil try my very best to give them anything they want for their happiness because they are my happiness.

MAISARAH BINTI MASUAN
   
Imagine that you were born of the gender opposite to what you are now. Sometimes I wondered what if one day I face the situation? Absolutely great. At least we can get a guy that we dreamed for. Gentleman, loyal, caring, courteous and most importantly can be a caliph in the family and in being a good son to protect my lovely parents and siblings.

    I tried to learn from those experiences. I have a brother and I confirm my brother and I going to spend our time to play Play Station, playing football together. Since my late father passed away few years ago, my older brother have to be a caliph in my family. So if I were a boy, I will take a great care of my family. I'm pretty sure I'll help my older brother since he have he own family to take care of. I won't give him trouble.
 
    My mom, the one I loved the most. The one that I will take a great care of. I'll work real hard just because to help her to cover the expenses of daily life.  

    I think that I finally know what I want and what I think that most other women want in love, family, and relationships. These ideas I have also tried to instill in my son so that he also can be a good man. I will ask him to be a great father and caliph in his family in the future. 

   Whatever I make, I'm not going to let my mom get upset on me. I'll make sure she will be proud of me.

FATIN SURAYA BINTI SAFIAN


I love being a girl. Never would I wish to be a guy but if I were I doubt life would be completely different. If  I were a boy I am sure that my hobbies, my goals and my interest in people definitely will change. Probably the way I talk the way I laugh will not be the same anymore. 



When I was a girl, I find that many men use their strength to oppress women are weak physically and mentally. Why so cruel? I feel that if I became a man, I will be one who is a gentleman. Will never commit violence against them. Men are made to protect women from harm. Therefore, I will undertake that responsibility.

I will also take care of my family and help my parents raise my siblings. I'm also going to be a loyal and responsible man in a relationship as desired by the women out there. It's not easy to be a leader in responsibilities.

I admit it is not easy to be a man. But if I am destined to get the opposite sex, I will be a man as good as desired by the woman.

NUR RASSIDAH BINTI ABD RAHMAN





Post a Comment