Dash | Follow
Hello Kitty

LANGUAGE PROJECT 2013 : CURRYPUFFGIRLSS ♥♥♥


Menu

stuff VVIP Back


Older





Linkies
MADAM ALIN
FYRARAHH
AMBAREKURIKURI
SYSTEMCORE
BADSTREETBOY
BANANA PHONE
ORANG LAMO


MY IDOL - ENTRY 10 (INDIVIDUAL)

  Who is your idol? Most everyone has their idols, including me. I also have my own favorite idol. The person whose qualifies I particular admire is my mother. According to me, my mother is the best one in my family. She is my idol over the world.

  My mother is someone who full with love. She always gives her pure love to her family. She love us more than herself. She raises her daughter and son with her love. She is also fair to gives her love, for instance she never differentiates between me and my other siblings.

  The strong woman who always gives me many motivations is my mom. She is the best motivator for me. She always gives some motivations to me to face my life, for instance when  I dropped, she gives me a good motivation and I can stand again suddenly.

  Someone who has hobbies cooking and reading in my family is my mom. She likes cooking. She always makes something special in our dining room. It is really delicious. She is the best chef over the world. Further more, my mom loves reading books such as magazines or healthy book. She also likes to collect recipes. It is an interesting hobby. 

  My mother is my best idol for me. She is not only as a good mother but also good as a 'friend' for me. I love her so much. She is the most perfect person in our house. I just can not imagine what it would be like without her.

-MAISARAH BT MASUAN-


My mother is the most important person in my life. Not only did she carry me for nine months but she continues to support and love me regardless of what I have put her through to bring me up.So far my mother has the greatest impact in my life. Many people have come and passed but she keeps by my side helping and advising me on all the important values of a good life.

As I watch her struggle to bring all my three siblings and me up I can only hope to be such a strong and hardworking person myself. She diligently takes care of our family while still running her business.
She has shown us that with hard work and determination anything is possible. My mother is patient and when she puts her heart on something, she doesn’t give up until she sees results. My mother runs several successful businesses and is able to juggle between her business and taking care of us. This is something I can only hope to have.

My mother and I are close and I normally go to her for advice. She has taught me a lot and has helped me become a better person in life. She is intelligent and knows the solution to almost any problems I seek advice for.

I have seen her struggle day to day to ensure we are all ok while still managing to run her demanding businesses. She is a strong woman and doesn’t let any setbacks hold her back. I remember a time when some burglars broke into one of her business and made away with almost everything. That didn’t deter her; she restocked and continued as if nothing had happened. My mother is spiritual and gives us advice on the values of life and how we should treat others

My mother is always there for me and always pushes me to go after my dreams. She doesn’t put any pressure on me but walks with me in every step to ensure that I am in the right path towards achieving my goals. My mother has taught me so much and will always be grateful.


-NUR RASSIDAH BINTI ABD RAHMAN-




Many of them remain anonymous , some will become our friends but from that , only one person will become our idol. Everyone will be looking for someone to be their idol for inspiration in life. most of them will make their parents as an idol. Same goes to me. I chose my mother as an idol of my life after seeing the pain my mother raised me and my brother after my dad passed away a few years ago.

She teaches me about the meaning of life. She has taught me so much in the last 18 years of my life. My mother was born on 23rd March 1966. So, this year she is forty-eight years old. My mom is supporting me throughout the ups and downs. My mother has always been there for me even when no one else was and she has sacrifice a lot to provide for our family putting long hours in at workand it seems like she works non stop because when she is home she doesn't stop to rest not even for a second me and myself sometimes wonder how one person can do so much in one day and continue to do all this through out a whole week and sometimes this makes me feel guilty at seeing how hard she works I just feel so helpless watching her, wanting to help her but I can barley take care of myself.

In the end, I wouldn’t be the same person if I didn’t have my mom by my side keeping me on track and emphasizing the importance of being the best at everything I can do. She is the definition of a true idol. 

-FATIN SURAYA BINTI SAFIAN-





Post a Comment