Dash | Follow
Hello Kitty

LANGUAGE PROJECT 2013 : CURRYPUFFGIRLSS ♥♥♥


Menu

stuff VVIP Back


Older





Linkies
MADAM ALIN
FYRARAHH
AMBAREKURIKURI
SYSTEMCORE
BADSTREETBOY
BANANA PHONE
ORANG LAMO


MY PERCEPTION ABOUT THIS LANGUAGE PROJECT - ENTRY 12

I've learned a lot of good things from this Language Project. Everyone knows English is an international language in the world. Most people are using this language on the daily life. By doing this project, I've gained more and more knowledge for studying English. For example in dialogue session, I learned how to communicate with foreign people. Besides, I also learned be disciplined as to timely submit the assignments on time have been set. These are also able to obtain a variety of experiences of joy and sorrow during project assignments given by the lecturers.

I am so amazed to experience the work in producing a given entry to complete. Besides, these also able to let me learn new knowledge related to the world of technology and internet in this project. This is a very impressive and I absolutely will remember forever. This Language Project also able to help me to make these entries as a reference for me in future.



This Language Project help me mastering in English and learning to enhance their English well. This is totally helpful. I won't be regret. The Language Project is very good for me who is interested in learning English.





Post a Comment